To switch the Primary earbud from Right to Left you need to pair the Left side to your phone and forget the Right earbud on your Bluetooth settings.
- Turn off both earpieces
- Go to your Bluetooth settings and on the list of Paired Devices select the information icon corresponding to Pilot-R
- Inside that menu select "Forget"
- Turn ON both earpieces at the same time by clicking the button on each earpiece for 2 seconds.
- Now only on your Left Earpiece press the button for 6 seconds until it blinks White and Red, that will get it into Pairing Mode.
- Go to your Bluetooth settings and connect to Pilot-L.
You can hear a confirmation from the device "Pilot Connected"
*Remember that for getting the earpiece into Pairing Mode you need to press the Button for 5 seconds until it starts blinking red and white.