Make sure that your primary earpiece is connected to your phone before using Listen Mode.
- Audio only comes out of one earbud.
If you are unsure, go into your Bluetooth settings. Turn the Pilot-R earpiece on (indicated by a red flashing). Next, hold it for 5 seconds or until it flashes red and white (indicating that it is ready to pair). The Pilot-R will show up in your devices list under your Bluetooth settings, click on this to connect your earbud to your phone. Now go back into the app.
- Click on “Listen” in the home screen of the Pilot Speech Translator app
- You will then see the Listen page, select the languages you wish to translate from at the bottom (The top of the page will indicate if your Pilot is connected via Bluetooth or not)
- Below this is a blue button with an ear, click this button to start translation.
- Next, you will see the home screen turn blue, indicating that it is listening for the language you have selected.
To pause, tap anywhere on the screen and the page will turn grey again
To resume, tap anywhere and it will again listen
To exit, tap the arrow in the top left corner.