Converse Mode is similar to Listen Mode but rather than just using one earpiece, Converse Mode uses two, one for you and one for your guest. After pairing only the primary earpiece to your phone in your Bluetooth settings, go back into the app.
- Click on “Converse” in the home screen of the Pilot Speech Translator app.
- You will then see the Converse Type page, select the conversation you would like to have 1 on 1 Conversation where you share one of your earbuds with a guest or Group Conversation where you have more people you want to talk to; (all of them can speak different languages)
- The app will prompt you to choose the right or the left, select your preferred earbud.
- Then you will be brought to the New Conversation page, where you will enter your guest’s preferred name, language, and gender. After doing so, you will click the blue next button.
- Next you will need to show your guest the displayed page, it will be in the language that they have selected, prompting them to download the app. After they have understood the instructions, click the next button.
- A QR code will appear. Once your guest has downloaded the app have them click” I’m a guest” on their phone.
Have your guest scan the QR code and start the conversation!